You may NOT use the contents of sarahheiman.wordpress.com for any purposes without explicit permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes include blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
I only review products or services that I have personally tried, and I do not accept cash payment for product reviews. All of the opinions expressed are entirely my own.
sarahheiman.wordpress.com accepts paid advertising in the form of affiliate links, refer-a-friend links, PR samples, sponsored posts, and affiliate banner advertisements. I participate in the Amazon Associates, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten, and Share A Sale affiliate programs. For all forms of compensation, a disclosure will be placed within the blog post (at the top or the bottom), indicating whether there is some form of paid advertising present in its content. If you do not see a disclosure on a particular post, it means I have nothing to disclose.
The link to Zoe Walter Candles goes to my own shop on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoeWalterCandles). I personally earn the majority of purchases made on my shop, while Etsy receives a small percentage of those purchases.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
sarahheiman.wordpress.com respects your privacy. Any personal information you provide to me including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of sarahheiman.wordpress.com.
- sarahheiman.wordpress.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Brooklyn Orchids.
- Remember The Risks While Using The Internet: While I do my best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to sarahheiman.wordpress.com and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through sarahheiman.wordpress.com have separate data and privacy practices independent of my website, and therefore I disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies. For any other information, please contact me via this form.
1. Copyright: sarahheiman.wordpress.com is owned and administered by Sarah Heiman. All rights reserved.
2. Content: I am responsible for the content of this site, not including visitor comments or the content of individual contributors. Other than visitor comments and specifically stated guest contributions, sarahheiman.wordpress.com reflects the personal views and opinions of Sarah Heiman.
3. Credit: I make every effort to give proper credit to any sources of content or information in this blog. If you feel you or another source lacks credit, please contact me via this form.
4. Accuracy and Validity: I try my best to provide information that is accurate as possible. sarahheiman.wordpress.com is a work in progress, thus content can become outdated quickly. I do try to avoid having outdated material on my site, but I can’t guarantee that everything is timely.
5. Images: Any image that is not otherwise attributed to another source is presumed owned by Sarah Heiman. If you wish to use the image, please ask permission by contacting me via this form.
6. Comments: sarahheiman.wordpress.com will not accept responsibility for any comments made by contributors in the Comments section. I will exercise my right to moderate and edit comments that are deemed to be offensive, excessively vulgar, or pornographic. Contributors may not post anything threatening, abusive, defamatory or libelous about other contributors on the site. Contributors may not post anything that infringes someone else’s copyright or intellectual property rights. Furthermore, I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel aren’t in keeping with my guidelines.
7. Liability: As a reader, you will not hold me liable for libel or defamation in the content of sarahheiman.wordpress.com. In addition, there is no intention to do harm by hosting content at sarahheiman.wordpress.com. The content at sarahheiman.wordpress.com is not to be taken as fact. If people use the information and somehow are injured, I am not to be held responsible. The websites that sarahheiman.wordpress.com links to via hyperlinks are not under my control. Those sites are responsible for their own content.