Welcome! A little bit about me: I’ve been writing nearly my entire life. As a young, shy introvert I’d hole myself up in my room and write stories using colorful pens in notebooks with fuzzy kittens or magical unicorns on the cover and pastel colored paper inside; my closet was bursting with boxes filled with these notebooks.
Now that I’m slightly more grown up, my writing merely takes up space on my laptop, in my brain, and in far corners of the Internet. I very much enjoy sharing bits and pieces of my daily life via my blog.
Just a few fun facts about me, in list form:
- I like making lists.
- Cat lady here: my husband and I have two cats, and I volunteer with a cat rescue group.
- I’ve been known to eat pizza or nachos for breakfast.
- If I eat a meal that excludes cheese, I crave it at my next meal.
- I will be entertained by any horror movie, even the terrible ones.
- I enjoy plucking my eyebrows.
- In grad school for forensic psychology, I wrote my master’s thesis on the lighthearted topic of classifying postmortem behaviors in serial homicide.
- Be careful when asking me about the TV shows I’m currently watching. I can and will go on for hours.
- I currently live in Washington DC, after living in New York City for more than 15 years.
Thanks for reading,
Sarah (aka “Herman”)