This’ll be a quick Friday Five because I’m posting while on vacation in Palm Desert, California!
1. The obligatory travel magazine: my choice for this trip was the March 2016 InStyle. This was a hefty issue that took me several different sessions to get through!
2. Susie’s Smart Breakfast Cookie in Gingered Apple: I picked this up at the JetBlue terminal at JFK before we flew out to Burbank. Very tasty—it’s like a dense oatmeal cookie. A great little snack!
3. Temple Turmeric Golden Mylk: yep, another Temple drink. I’ve tried this before and liked it, so when I saw it at a Whole Foods in Glendale, CA I had to pick a couple up for myself and my husband! These are more expensive than the other Temple Turmeric drinks—about $7 for a 12 oz bottle—but it’s worth it as an occasional good-for-you treat.
4. Hermosa Beach, California: prior to arriving in Palm Desert yesterday, we spent four nights at an Airbnb rental just a five minute walk from the beach! And it was lovely. Definitely expect a very long travel blog post when we return home. 🙂
5. Jellyfish: on Monday, we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, CA with my in-laws and spent a couple hours walking around the place. We saw a whole lot of really cool stuff, but the magical, otherwordly jellyfish never cease to blow my mind.